Were Back! Delivery Delivery Delivery!!!!!!!
Guys We are ready to go for delivery with some tighter perimeters. The current way to get us to deliver is:
1. Call us at 585-424-2266 DO NOT EMAIL US at any email address. Phones might be busy be patient.
2. We will take orders daily from 10 am – 2 pm. Our driver will leave the shop after the 2pm cut off and deliver to homes. Be patient with the drivers.
3. Orders that come in after 2 pm will go out on the next day’s delivery run. We will not be accepting orders after 7 pm.
4. There will be a $5 delivery charge.
5. Delivery minimum of $25
6. We will currently be able to deliver to a 10-mile radius.
7. When you call, we will take your information and fill the request in the order it was received.
8. If something is out of stock, we will call you back to reassess the order.
9. Once the order is filled, we will call you to do credit card payment.
10. No delivery will be available Sunday due to our limited 11-4 hours...
3/18/2020 Covid-19 Update. Guys we are sorry to say but with the latest mandate on the number of employees we are able to have in the building we can not continue delivery. We are however still open and still can do curbside pick up. Please please continue to call us and order! 585-424-2266
3/16/2010 Covid-19 Update
We at AJ’s Beer Warehouse are adapting our policies due to recent developments with COVID-19. Beginning today Monday March 16 We will have the following new hours. Our store will remain open :
We will also be implementing curbside pickup and delivery for our customers beginning today. ( $3 delivery fee will be included in your final total, Rochester & 25 mile surrounding area only, minimum order $25) You may place an order by calling us at 585-424-2266 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org please specify in your email your name, phone number and address we will have a sales associate call you as soon as we see the email to discuss products. If you are using a cell phone, we will be able to send you pictures and try to make this process easy on all parties involved. We will only be accepting credit card payments for curbside and delivery. The person placing the order must be the pickup person or must be the home receiver as we will be checking ID’s for age.
Anyone that purchased tickets to our Extreme Beer night on Tuesday 3/31 we will be postponing that class. Have no fear the class will go on with a new tentative date of Tuesday 4/28. If we must move the class again, we will notify you. If you cannot make the new date, we will issue you store credit for your ticket value.
We want to say thank you to all our AJ’s families throughout this trying time. Our new policies hopefully will keep our employee’s and customers safe while providing you all with some much-needed libation. We will get through this together. Thank you to everyone that supports us.